Pinnacle L Series – CNC Turning Centres & Multi-Axis Lathes
Pinnacle L Series Flat Bed and Slant Bed CNC Turning Centres
The Pinnacle L Series delivers high productivity, accuracy and exceptional surface finish. The CNC turning centres features up to 6,000 rpm variable spindle speed and a high stock removal rate.
A combination of turret and gang type tool slide provides the most versatile turning applications. It is a perfect lathe that assures greater productivity, lower parts costs and cuts machining downtime for more profitable production.
With the Pinnacle L210 Slant Bed CNC turning centre you get full capability to produce the ultimate in heavy-duty turning, maximum efficiency and lifetime accuracy. You also get advanced design concepts that enable you to reduce time cycles and create more profit.
Pinnacle L Series offers a choice of Turrets, Spindle Speeds and Features
L RANGE HEADLINE SPECIFICATIONS
- 2 to 4 Axes Turning Centres
- Available with Gang type turret or 8-position turret (L150A, Opt.)
- Available with 10-position turret or VDI live tooling turret (L210 Series)
- Y axis (L210CMY) allows versatile milling application.
- 45° slant bed design features optimum force flow performance (L210 Series)
- 0.001° C axis index (L210 Series)
- X/Y Travel Ranges of 150 x 280mm (L150) to 210 x 610mm (L210 Series)
L RANGE HEADLINE FEATURES
10 Position Servo Turret (L210 Series)
The rigid turret features outstanding stability while turning.
The turret can be mounted with 25 x 25 mm. O.D. tools and 40 mm. boring tools
Supported by superior precision high speed angular ball bearings to provide extra wide range machining capacity and increase rigidity, as well as extend spindle bearing life.
The hydraulic chuck is controlled by a foot switch for efficient and convenient operations.
Heavy Duty Rigid Design and Construction
Rigid Meehanite cast iron construction provides consistent, deformation-free precision machining.
Outstanding reliability for precision parts machining.
Extra-wide and solid slideways assure maximum rigidity.
Flexible combinations are ideal for production suitable for a wide variety of applications, such as: 3C parts, medical equipment components, automotive parts and optical materials.
Powerful spindle motor and a capacity of 65/77 mm for bars that greatly increases machining options.
Extra efficient chip collection and water drainage is achieved with the 45º slant design (L210 Series).
- 5 Axis CNC Machining Centres
- Double Column CNC Machining Centres
- Vertical CNC Machining Centres
- QV SV Series
Box Guide Way
- LV Series
Linear Guide Way
- QV SV Series
- Horizontal CNC Machining Centres
- CNC Turning Centres
- CNC Milling Centres