Pinnacle PK Series – CNC Milling Centres
Pinnacle PK Series - Bed Type CNC & Manual Milling Machines
The PK Series provides a range of Milling platforms that are ideal for heavy workpieces with a bed type table and a max load of 300Kg.
A range of spindle specifications mean you can get exactly the right speed range and control for your production needs – from the 8000 rpm of the BT40 to a choice of the 16 speed range or infinitely variable (max 3800) of the PK-B3K machines.
A robust, heavy duty machine specification is delivered with the dove tail slide ways being hardened and fine ground with hand-scraped Turcite-B.
PK Series offers a range of Spindles for Max Speed / Speed Control options
PK RANGE HEADLINE SPECIFICATIONS
- BT40 spindle (PK-B3K CNC) NT40 spindle (PK-B3K)
- Spindle Speed Max 8000 rpm (PK-B3K CNC) or variable to max 4200 (PK-B3K)
- Spindle motor power of 5.5 HP (PK-B3K CNC) or 5HP (PK-B3K)
- Table Size 1524 x 305mm
- Travel Ranges (X/Y/Z mm) 1020 x 460 x500mm (PK-B3K CNC) or 1020 x510 x510mm (PK B3K)
- Max. Table Load 300 Kgs
- Carousel type ATC with 16 tools capacity
PK RANGE HEADLINE FEATURES
3 axes driven by inverter motors
Bed type structure suitable for heavy work pieces
Hardened and square ground slide ways and mating surfaces coated with Turcite-B
A choice of Spindle options are available (R8, NT30, NT40, or BT 40)
Turret type machine head is driven by inverter motor, variable speed changer, or step speed changer.
Optional full machine guarding
- 5 Axis CNC Machining Centres
- Double Column CNC Machining Centres
- Vertical CNC Machining Centres
- QV SV Series
Box Guide Way
- LV Series
Linear Guide Way
- QV SV Series
- Horizontal CNC Machining Centres
- CNC Turning Centres
- CNC Milling Centres