Pinnacle DV Series – Double Column CNC Machining Centres
Exceptional Strength, Heavy Cutting, & High Speed Machining
For your largest workpieces and machining tasks you need the largest machines.
The Pinnacle DV Series offer X-Axis ranges up to 4.2m and Y-Axis up to 2.1m.
With scale, space and size you also need strength and these Double Column CNC machines have been designed and built to deliver a robust structure to allow you to work on your biggest jobs.
The columns and cross beam are made from one piece Meehanite cast iron, offering outstanding support to handle heavy duty cutting.
Two linear guideways on the cross beam are arranged in a perpendicular direction, providing optimum rigidity for sustained cutting force from the Z and X directions.
The structure also supports the ideal configuration for motion control on the Y axis.
An extra-large contact surface between column and the machine base further strengthens the machine structure and rigidity.
Pinnacle DV Series offers a choice of Travel Ranges, Spindles and Features
DV RANGE HEADLINE SPECIFICATIONS
- ISO40 or ISO50 spindle.
- Spindles are all gear head driven.
- Spindle maximum speed range: 8000 / 10000 / 12000 (option) rpm.
- All major structural parts are manufactured from high quality cast iron with tempering to relieve stress, ensuring maximum material stability without deformation.
- Machine columns and cross beam are made from one piece Meehanite cast iron.
- Box type structural parts are rib reinforced to increase structural strength and rigidity.
- An extra heavy base completely supports the table and resists heavy loads without deformation.
- Unique linear guideways' are deployed on the Y axis beam.
X / Y Travel Range
- X-axis range is 1700~4200mm.
- Y-axis range is 1400~2100mm.
- Optional angle heads, extension head, boring / milling heads are available.
- Automatic head changer (Opt.)
DV RANGE HEADLINE FEATURES
Available with Automatic Head Changer and head storage cabinet.
The machine is capable of working with a 90° head, universal head or extension head (Opt.)
The cutting tool can be changed automatically between a vertical or horizontal direction.
The milling head can also be change manually.
Configuration with a Fork Type (B, C axis) head for 5 face machining is possible.
A full splash guard option is available
- 5 Axis CNC Machining Centres
- Double Column CNC Machining Centres
- Vertical CNC Machining Centres
- QV SV Series
Box Guide Way
- LV Series
Linear Guide Way
- QV SV Series
- Horizontal CNC Machining Centres
- CNC Turning Centres
- CNC Milling Centres